GREY IS THE COLOUR
Versatile and Stylish
Here at Designer Childrenswear we are always excited when it comes to opening new season stock. Although our buyers do the hard work of hand picking collections they know you’ll love. It is always interesting as well as surprising for the team behind the scenes to see what has arrived on a delivery. We are loving the grey tones which are apparent in each collection this season. Normally seen as a “Safe option” Grey is making a huge impression with us for 2017.
Grey is described as the intermediate colour between black and white. It is a neutral colour, meaning literally that it is a colour “without colour“
We have hand picked some of this seasons fab new stock from a range of our various designers, showcasing various grey pallets. Grey is a classic colour that never dates and is an excellent buy to compliment your Spring wardrobe.
How to wear Grey
- If you have cool undertones, anyone can virtually wear any shade of grey.
- Wear light grey with dark colors. If your grey piece is on the lighter end of the spectrum, get bold and pair it with a darker color.
- Keep it neutral.
- Be daring…. Add a pop of colour to grey to brighten up your outfit.
Here are this weeks 6 top buys.
- GUCCI – Grey print sweatshirt. £123.99.
2. KENZO – Grey dress with animal print. From £66.99
3. BURBERRY – Mini-William polo shirt in grey. From £54.99
4. BOSS – Grey hooded jacket From £66.99
5. CHLOE – short sleeved grey dress From £69.99
6. GUCCI – Baby boys grey romper From £152.99