Check out our Top 12 Kids Winter Warmers
Now that winter is well and truly here, the team at Designer Childrenswear are wrapping up warm in their hats, coats and scarves. Hoping our lovely customers are doing the same, we’ve put together our top twelve designer picks to give you some inspiration of how to beat the cold.
11. Timberland kids classic wheat boots. A really popular style that comes back every winter (and all year round), these will never let you down with their comfort and durability.
10. Chloe baby faux fur snowsuit. Super soft faux fur with hood and detachable mitts and booties, your little girl will look like a teddy bear.
9. Fendi boys jacket. With multi coloured monsters all over, boys will stand out from the crowd.
8. Lacoste girls pink hat and gloves set. A perfect gift, these are a trendy way to keep heads and hands warm. Also available in navy for boys.
7. Paul & Shark boys teal puffer jacket. A favorite father and son brand, this coat features a detachable hood. Also available in navy.
5. Stone Island boys yellow padded coat. Padded with goose feathers and featuring the iconic logo patch, this bright yellow coat will cut through the dull shades of winter. Pictured with Stone Island kids hat, scarf, sweater and jeans.
4. CP Company kids hat. Winter white with signature goggle detail, this hat is perfect for hitting the slopes. Also available in blue.
3. Armani Junior girls knee high boots. Gorgeous black pebble leather with Armani eagle logo, these will protect girls’ feet from the elements.
2. Burberry kids unisex scarf. One of our best sellers, the classic and iconic Burberry scarf. A winter staple that speaks for itself.
- Canada Goose boys and girls coats. Made for harsh winter conditions, Canada Goose coats boast goose feather insulation and extending sleeves to accommodate growing kids.