Our Favourite Girls Summer Looks
Is it just us, or does it seem insane that Summer is already upon us? Well it is, and so the time has come to start planning our summer wardrobes in preparation for school holidays, trips abroad and the encroaching sunshine.
Here at the designerchildrenswear offices we’ve been busy photographing some of our favourite kids, in some of their and our favourite spring/summer 2014 outfits. We have created looks for all occasions, whether beach, casual or party and are thrilled with the results. It’s been a pleasure to work with the little ones creating these lovely pictures and we hope you like them too.
To see the details of any outfit, simply click on the photograph and it will take you directly to the items.
To browse lots more specially prepared looks for boys, girls, baby to junior explore our exclusive Look Book by clicking here.
1. Billieblush Outfit with Accessories
2. Kate Mack Dress and Hat with Mummy’s Melissa Shoes
3. Mayoral, Miss Grant and Melissa Outfit
4. Chloe Dress, Hat and STEP2WO Shoes
5. Monnalisa Outfit with STEP2WO Sandals
6. Ralph Lauren Dress with Various Accessories
7. FUN&FUN Set with Miss Grant Bag
8. Supertrash T Shirt & Harem Pants
9. Kenzo Tiger Print Playsuit & Matching Flip Flops
10. Monnalisa Bugs Bunny Top and Skirt Set
11. John Galliano Sweatshirt Leggings & Fendi Toe Posts
12. Junior Gaultier Outfit with Melissa Shoes
13. Versace Dress and Bag with Melissa Shoes
14. Supertrash Multicoloured Playsuit & Melissa Shoes
15. Junior Gaultier Blue Dress and Mummies Melissa Shoes
16. Kate Mack Kaftan & White Playsuit
17. Mayoral Outfit with STEP2WO Shoes
18. Baby Graziella Floral Dress and Ivory Bow Shoes
19. Ralph Lauren Dress and Umbrella